General liturgical resources
- A New Zealand Prayer Book / He Karakia Mihinare o Aotearoa
- Te Maramataka / The Lectionary 2017
- The Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia
- Connectible A resource and ideas website developed by the Anglican Diocese of Dunedin based on the lectionary and covering everything from jokes and sermon starters to dramas and craft activities.
- Resources recommended by Compass Rose Society concerning Anglicanism
- Memo concerning liturgical guidelines and rules
- Liturgy Magazine (a publication of the Catholic Diocese of Auckland)
- Recommended blog on Liturgy: Richard Leggett Pacific Liturgy
- Podcast: Check out The LIturgists
- Learning about Liturgical Seasons and Days (Catholic Education Centre)
- Liturgies from across the Anglican Communion?
lECTIONARY LIST OF nz HYMNS (april to june)
LITURGICAL CYCLE: YEARS A, B, C
The liturgical year begins with the first Sunday of Advent and concludes with the Feast of Christ the King (from December to November). Each year focuses on a particular synoptic Gospel (Matthew, Mark, Luke) and always includes readings from the Gospel of St John. To find specific resources associated with each year please see below.
Year A (Commencing Advent 2016)
Year B (Commencing Advent 2017)
Year C (Commencing Advent 2018)
The Mission of God in our Diocese will be shaped by ... (19th June 2019)
Waikato Archdeaconry Speaks Out
Connected June 2019 (5th June 2019)
The world is changing before our eyes
Bishop Philip (13th May 2019)
A video message from Bishop Philip - May 2019